04 December, 2010

Back In The Land Down Under

After a few months with friends and family in the states, I'm back in Australia about to start work again. Now that I have a ridiculous camera, expect a ridiculous amount of photos to be posted!


Yea this sucked a lot. I didn't get much sleep, but that wasn't all of the reason.


It's almost impossible to get comfortable and stay in that position for even a few hours. All the flashing flights from the movies playing, as well as the turbulence, kept me awake for most of this time.


^ Flying into Sydney. It was overcast and began to rain as we got in.


The 2 hour flight from Sydney to Adelaide sounds like a breeze after 14 hours, but it almost felt just as long. I was dying to get off the plane. Outside of the airport it was around 100*F. So I walked around, ate some food, got lost, and finally found my temporary housing for the next 4 days:


Air conditioning! After all that, I pretty much set things up and passed out. More pix and stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment